Online Yoga Teacher Training India
Online Yoga Teacher Training now, available by Yoga Alliance
Om Yoga Shala offers the best online Ashtanga / Hatha Yoga Teacher Training course covering Primary series asanas and vinyasa of the Primary series of Mysore style Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga. Other topics covered in detail are Pranayama, Yoga Nindra, Bandhas, Chakras, Nadis, etc. You will also learn Yoga Philosophy, Yoga Sutras, Anatomy, Teaching Practices, and Practice classes to become a confident Yoga Teacher.
This training will be conducted online. You can attend the training from the comfort of your homes. Om Yoga Shala is located in the beautiful beach destination of Agonda in South Goa, where we conduct our regular teacher training courses.
* 200-hour online ashtanga yoga teacher training
* Eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance Certification upon completion before 31st December 2021.
* 100 - 120 contact hours through online yoga sessions.
* 80 - 100 non-contact hours through self-study.
* Online classes on zoom or another equivalent media.
* Learn from authentic Indian masters.
* Online sessions timezone India (GMT +5.30)
* Convenient class timings for Indian, European, and American students.
Pre Application requirements
* Yoga Mat
* Computer / Smartphone
* Internet connection
* 2 yoga blocks
* 1 bolster or blanket
* 1 strap or yoga belt.
How it works
This training will take place online and you can attend it from the comfort of your homes. We use Zoom or another equivalent program for the training. It will be 30 days program if you can attend two sessions of 2 -3 hours each, you also have the option of attending one session in which case the TTC will finish in 2 months. You can also do this TTC at your own convenience and attend sessions when you can, in this case, the TTC can take longer to finish. You will be given the training manual and other reading materials via email or WhatsApp. To be eligible for yoga alliance certification you will have to complete the training by 31st December 2021. The teachers will also be available on Whatsapp to answer questions regarding postures and other topics. At the end of the training, students will be required to teach one hour class to batch mates. There will be exams/quiz for topics of philosophy, anatomy, etc.
-Timing of sessions
*07.00 to 9.00 AM First Session
*11.00 to 01.00 PM theory sessions.
*03.00 to 5.30 PM Evening session.
* (New sessions can be added depending on your time zone)
* Sessions are one or two hours duration.
* Schedule is subject to change, and adjustable depending on student's country and time zones.
You will learn The Primary Series asanas and vinyasa (flow) primarily. The topics covered are
* Asanas of Primary series
* Vinyasa sequence with Sanskrit counting.
* Ujjayi Breathing, Bandha & Drishti
* Adjustments and alignments of Asanas.
* Primary series count for each Asana.
* Primary series transitions.
* Sukshama Vyayam ( Micro Exercises )
* Yogic Breathing
* Nadi Shodhan
* Bahya Pranayama
* Yoga Philosophy
* History of Yoga
* Yoga sutras 2 chapters.
* Advait Vedanta (non-dual Vedanta)
* Pancha Kosha, Chakras, Nadis.
* Pancha Prana
* Yoga Anatomy and Physiology
* Teaching Practices & Yoga Business Ethics
* Teaching a lead class & Mysore Style Class.
* Meditation, Yoga Nidra
* Ayurveda basics
* Mantra Chanting & Prayer
Please Note :
(We cover the primary series asanas depending on the capability of the student.)
200-hour online teacher training
100-120 contact hours
80 -100 non-contact hours
4 hours of daily live classes
Non-contact hours by videos, study books, self-practice, and self-study.
Pranayama, meditation, and philosophy
Certificate of completion and eligibility to register with Yoga Alliance.
Designation of Registered Yoga Teacher RYT200 upon successful completion of training.